Friday, July 29, 2011

Photo-A-Day Project: Day 2

Wandering around a local shopping mall, I noticed this reflection of the American flag in the entrance windows which I thought was pretty cool. Unfortunately I was shoo'd away by a security guard, apparently you're not allowed to take photo's of their mall without prior permission.

Irony

EDIT: It's just been bought to my attention on 500px that there's a little irony behind this image and its story. As one commenter put it "[...] The world must carry on and we must be free to enjoy our hobbies. Terrorist, in my mind would be undercover and probably not use a big obvious DSLR. [...] Doesn't you flag stand for the land of the Free rather than the land of the scared. [...] Glad you got the pic before you were moved on, as there is some sort of irony in the pic and the story."

No comments:

Post a Comment