Friday, June 17, 2011

Two Things

First - I fucking HATE Walmart. It's full of stupid wankers that have no clue about ANYTHING. I generally avoid the place like the plague but whenever I find that I have to go there I always imagine an number of different ways to kill the stupid people I come across.

Secondly - I'm sick of choices. What happened to ordering a "line item" off a small breakfast menu in a greasy-spoon and having it plopped in front of you 10 minutes later. Oh that's right, I moved to the US where you ask for breakfast and then spend the next twenty minutes answering questions like what type of bread you want as the server prattles of 100 different types, or how you want your eggs cooked (who knew there were so many different ways), what colour you'd like your plate to be, and whether you'd like to have metal or plastic cutlery. COME ON, seriously. Do we honestly need that many choices, it's ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment