Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Operation "New Kitchen": Appliances

Firstly, I am STUNNED and amazed that a single, skinny guy in his (probably) 50's was able to get all these appliances in the house and kitchen ALONE! Apparently he's been doing this for a couple of decades.

Thankfully the hubby got home just as the new fridge was being brought in to the house so they could "man-speak" their way through the issue of getting it through the small gap. WOW! Erm, did I say WOW?

I have a headache just listening to them.

BUT, we now have appliances. The fridge is fully installed and cooling down nicely. The range is functional but won't be fully installed until the countertops arrive, but the microwave is awesome. Dishwasher won't get hooked up until the sink gets installed with the countertops and all the plumbing can happen at the same time.

I've added a bunch of new photo's to the album...
Operation "New Kitchen"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment