Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Uninspired


Its Wednesday morning and frankly I'm already board with this week. I need to find better things to do during the day than actually working for a living, there's got to be more to life than this daily grind.

So Google released their new "dynamic" views for Blogger yesterday which is why I'm writing this here as I'm testing it out and seeing how I like it. I'm having a good first impression although the layouts really lend themselves to photographs and large bodies of text. I really like the lightbox feature for each of the posts. My only concern is how do people see the profile of who's writing the blog? And where do you find the tags, outside links etc... that bloggers usually have in their sidebar? Maybe this new style with encourage me to write here and cross-post to G+ which is where I seem to be spending most of my time these days. One thing that would be nice is if you could write posts (messages?) over on G+ with the option to be able to simultaneously cross-post them to Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment